Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trigger Point Therapy Sponsorship

I want to give a big thank you to Trigger Point Performance Therapy for agreeing to be my sponsor during the 2012 season! This company provides one of the best methods to help stay injury free. I was first introduced to their products at the Olympic Training Center in July. They taught us how to use their products in a 45 minute session. Personally, I use the grid roller, and quad baller every day. The idea behind their products is that the material will slightly change shape after holding a position on them. This gets deep into the muscle to help be similar to a toothbrush for muscles, while going to a masseuse is like going to the dentist. When I wake up at 5:30 to get a swim in, I am often times very tight (and sometimes  a little grumpy). If I spend 5 minutes working on the grid, my body feels much more prepared to get a hard workout in. After workouts, especially bike/runs, the quad baller is a must for recovery. I am extremely excited to work with this foreword thinking company founded by Cassidy Phillips, an ironman himself. The website may be found at http://www.tptherapy.com/ where more information may be found as well as ordering products!

No comments:

Post a Comment