Thursday, February 2, 2012

A few cool things

The past week has been a whirlwind for me, but in a great way. It started out when Triathlete.com magazine asked to have an interview with me. They published it online the following week, and can be found at this link. Triathlete.com

I also had a friend, teammate, and fellow runner, Mark Hannagan make a "how to" movie for his photography class. He used me as the 'talent' for a how to train for triathlon video. It is really well done especially considering it's his first video.


How to Train like a Professional Triathlete from ART 280 Video Site on Vimeo.


Lastly, I acquired a number of new sponsors, all listed in the post below. I am extremely grateful to all of these fantastic companies, and am honored to align myself with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment